Second Floor of Albertsons Library in the College of Innovation and Design
- Open to everyone on campus, our MakerLab provides access and training on a variety of emerging technologies
- Stop by during open hours – starting Jan. 22, 2019 at 10am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- Read, and agree to follow the safety plans
- Pick tools to learn
- Anyone and everyone can learn to use the emerging technologies, regardless of major, or background, or experience
- Choose from 3D printing, soldering, dremel, sewing machines, microphones, cameras, and video cameras, arduino, or anything we have – see the full equipment list
- Ask a MakerLab employee for help learning how to use that equipment
- You are a maker
- Reserve time using the resource management system
Request Instruction or Workshop
Request instruction for your class, an instruction session for your group, or one on one instruction using the form at this instruction request information page. Here are some previous examples.
Want to get more involved?