- Open to everyone on campus, our MakerLab provides access to emerging technology and enough training to get started
- Stop by during summer hours Monday through Friday, 1pm – 4pm
- Summer Hours: Monday, May 13, 2019 1pm – 4pm until Friday, August 2, 2019
- Read, and agree to follow the safety plans
- Pick tools to learn
- Anyone and everyone can learn to use the emerging technologies, regardless of major, or background, or experience
- Choose from 3D printing, soldering, dremel, sewing machines, microphones, cameras, and video cameras, arduino, or anything we have – see the full equipment list
- Ask a MakerLab employee for help learning how to use that equipment
- You are a maker
- Reserve time using the resource management system
Request Instruction or Workshop
- Review safety policies and standard operating procedures in addition to taking a training session.
- Read the manual for the software Cura for LulzBot
- Fill out the waiver for adults or fill out the waiver for minors.